Thursday, January 1, 2009

Time with friends...

This past holiday I realized just how busy my life can be. Although I had many evenings with family, none of my gatherings included my friends. As much as I love sitting down on the phone and chatting with a friend, or getting together for coffee and making cards and such, it is clear to me that I just don't have a lot of time to do that these days. I hope to see all of my friends a little more this year because in the grand scheme of things, I do miss having that time out and it could probably do me some good.

Cheers to the New Year..I hope good things come to all of you

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to this and I think it's a good resolution to have. I always think it shouldn't take so much effort to keep in touch with friends, a quick email, a phone call, a chat online, a coffee date even if it's for just 1 cup of coffee, meet at the grocery store and chat while you're grocery shopping, there really shouldn't be an excuse why people don't see their friends, but unfortunately, people have a nasty habit of believing they don't have the time! Myself included! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..I like that grocery shopping idea. It's too bad we didn't live in the same area..that could work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hopefully you figure something out! :)

    ReplyDelete